Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Updates from Kellogg, Wharton, Columbia

I've heard back from these three colleges! Now that I made it to HBS, I only care about Stanford (thought these three are great schools)! I got into Kellogg, which was exciting because it happened soon after the HBS admit. I got a rejection from Wharton, which I expected, given how I absolutely did not connect with the arrogant alumni interviewer who questioned my every sentence and said "I don't buy that!" I successfully withdrew from Columbia the same day. Lots has happened over those couple of days - its amazing how all your hard work culminates into a yes or no - it almost seems like an anti-climax :)

Waiting to hear from Stanford now while I continue actively browsing the HBS premat website!

3 comments:

Mo Zhou said...

WoW, congrads! Hope you get in Stanford. Nothing beats sunny california. :)

JulyDream said...

Congrats!!! Sounds like you're doing quite well. :D

Anonymous said...

hey,
awesome job man...
you are truly an inspiration for all us MITs..you know what ;-)..
where are you based now? india or US? is it possible if we can have a chat?
sumit1605@gmail.con