Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Entering the Blogging community!

Finally! I've been meaning to do this for a few weeks now, and I've finally got to it (my excuse is that work and MBA-anxiousness have kept me busy!). The blogging community has been a great source of help for me, and now I want to share my experiences through this blog.

The journey so far includes burning tons of midnight oil, unintentional spurts of random quotes from my essays during work conversations, the agony of "wrapping up" an application, and the sheer nervousness of waiting for an interview invitation!

The next series of posts will get you up to date with who I am, why am I applying for an MBA, my general 'stats' and what I have learned. My fiance has been a tremendous help throughout this process, and this move is very important to her as well. I have asked her to post to this blog occasionally, so everyone out there with a partner can understand the challenges and thrills of applying (and hopefully going!) to business school.

2 comments:

JulyDream said...

Welcome! :D I like the idea of having your fiance post, as that is a realm most of us don't fully understand. Good luck to you! :D

ReachingForTheMBA said...

Thanks julydream!